Holiday snaps

It's been a while since I posted any new artwork, so I thought I'd better explain: I'm in one of those annoying phases where I'm working constantly, but it's going to be a while before I can actually present anything new. I've been working on a painting for several weeks and it'll be another month or so before it's finished, so until then I'm going to be MIA. I have also been without a printer/scanner for about four weeks now (the last one blew up in a power surge....aaaaargh!), so that's making things a little difficult too. Hopefully in six weeks time, I'll be freshly tooled-up and have a lot more free time for smaller, more manageable pieces, but until then, I'd like to share some sketches from my trip to Belgium (just click to view in a larger format). Au revoir mes amis!



Comments

Popular Posts